K.SANDRA – Techno Ladies Night ( TechnoForce RadioShow) (Special Show)
Published on: 03.08.2014
Take advantage of International Women’s Day, modern-world diversity because on that day our DJ’s ONLY WOMAN!
RadioShow Line Up
18.00 – 19.00 Markova
19.00 – 20.00 Paula Cazenave
20.00 – 21.00 K.Sandra
21.00 – 22.00 Boryana
22.00 – 23.00 Miss Electric
23.00 – 00.00 DJane Malice
01. Spektre – Reverion (Original Club Mix)
02. Mick Finucan – Did You Ya (Original Mix)
03. Bodyscrub & Tom Laws – Eagle Eyes (Original Mix)
04. The YellowHeads – Beneiden (Spektre Remix)
05. Andre Walter, Toni Rios, Marco Cannata & Holocube – No Way Back (Original Mix)
06. RioTGeaR & PHNTM – Oversized Button (Original Club Mix)
07. Johann Smog & Luis MF – Blood Drive (Original Mix)
08. Simone Tavazzi – Ob1 (Original Mix)
09. Skober – Peak Hour (Original Mix)
10. NHB & Giorgio Rusconi – Our Bass Is Louder (Original Mix)
11. Alex Opteck – Raining Outside (Original Mix)
12. MiniCoolBoyz & NHB – Hundred Times (Original Mix)
13. Joy Kitikonti & NHB – After That_Pascal Nuzzo (ReShape Remix)
14. The Advent & Paris Da Black Fu – Electric Pandemic (Markantonio & Roberto Capuano Remix)
K.Sandra is young but already very well known as one of the most successful and respected djs in the Czech Republic.
Since the age of 14 she has always been representing highly dynamic tech-sound with huge sense of atmosphere.
Simply put, K.Sandra has rocked many places, including the best clubs in CZ (Roxy, Fabric, Mecca, Yes Club…), big venues like Apokalypsa or Techno Masters (CZ), top festivals like Machac, Rock for People and Open Air Festival (dance music stages) or foreign gigs all over the Europe alongside the best world djs.
And that’s only a small part of the list of her achievements.
From 2012-2013 she was a resident of Minimalstation.de radio – the leading minimal techno radio based in Dusseldorf, Germany and her regular mixes were attacking the listener‘s peak of their Mixcloud official profile. Nowadays, she is working on her own production and soon we’ll see what she comes up with next and what was hidden from our eyes and ears till now.